About this conference
Keeping pace with today's apparel, beauty, and retail business requires staying ahead of the latest technological trends. The 2012 Winter Session of the WWD Digital Forum will address every aspect of business in the digital space—from mobile technology to social-media marketing strategies to e-commerce opportunities. Hosted by WWD editors, the event will feature actionable information, interactive discussions, and opportunities to network with industry peers, and will provide you with the knowledge and tools required to compete in today's tech-driven marketing landscape.
Topics Will Include:
- Social Commerce: Monetizing Your Social Community
- Adapting Your Strategy for a Mobile Marketplace
- Leveraging the Unique Strengths of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Global E-Commerce: Expansion Beyond the U.S.
- 2012 Roadmap for Success: Best Practices and Lessons Learned in 2011