About this conference
The New York WWD Digital Forum is back, and it's bigger, better, and optimized for 2014 with enhanced networking opportunities, enriched content, and an extended 2-day program. Hosted by WWD editors, this event gathers the most imaginative innovators, strategists, and marketers from the most influential companies in the apparel, footwear, beauty, and retail industries. Join us at this year's Digital Forum to discuss the issues that are impacting the digital landscape.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Social shopping: Connecting consumers to what they want, need, love
- Personalizing the content and commerce experience
- What it takes to create a lifestyle brand online
- Leveraging consumer trends and behaviors across digital platforms
- Deploying mobile, social, content and disruptive technologies