About this conference
Keeping pace with today's apparel, beauty, and retail business requires staying ahead of the latest technological trends. The 2012 Fall Session of the WWD Digital Forum will address every aspect of business in the digital space-from mobile technology to social media marketing strategies to e-commerce opportunities. Hosted by WWD editors, the event will feature actionable information, interactive discussions, and opportunities for attendees to network with industry peers, and will provide the knowledge and tools required to compete in today's tech-driven marketing landscape.
Topics will Include:
- Digital Retail Strategies from Thought-Leaders Successfully Navigating the New Landscape
- The Value of Mobile in an Omni-Channel Strategy
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- E-Commerce Outlook and Strategies for a Digital 4th Quarter
- Using Digital to Improve the In-Store Experience