About this conference
ABA International’s Spring Meeting—held biennially in New York--is one of the world’s most important gatherings of international lawyers. The 2012 Spring Meeting in New York attracted 1,500 attendees from over 80 countries. Spring Meeting attendees included:
- High-level practitioners with the largest and most respected global law firms;
- Lawyers with the most prominent regional and national firms inside and outside the U.S.;
- U.S.-based small-firm and solo practitioners with significant international practice;
- Corporate and in-house counsel;
- Lawyers serving in government or with non-governmental organizations and inter-governmental organizations;
ABA International is the “ABA home” for the world’s leading international practitioners, and the 2012 Spring Meeting is a “Must-Attend” meeting for lawyers with a practice or interest in international legal issues.