A changing climate will have widespread impacts on global food systems. With the world's population expected to reach 9 billion by 2050, we may need to rethink the way we feed the planet. Will GMOs have a part to play in the face of changing seasons? How will guilty pleasures such as beer, chocolate, and coffee be impacted?
-Karen Ross, California Secretary of Food and Agriculture; former Deputy US Secretary of Agriculture
-Jonathan Foley, Executive Director, California Academy of Sciences
-Helene York, Director of Google Global Accounts, Bon Appetit
- Robert Fraley, Chief Technology Officer, Monsanto
- Andrew Kimbrell, Founder and Executive Director, Center for Food Safety
- Nathanael Johnson, Food Writer, Grist; Author, All Natural: A Skeptic's Quest to Discover If the Natural Approach to Diet, Childbirth, Healing, and the Environment Really Keeps Us Healthier and Happier
- Jessica Lundberg, Seed Nursery Manager, Lundberg Family Farms
- Ken Grossman, Co-Founder & CEO, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Paul Katzeff, Founder & CEO, Thanksgiving Coffee Company
- Brad Kintzer, Chief Chocolate Maker, TCHO Chocolate